Let's Do London: tourism recovery campaign
Our citywide Let’s Do London campaign aims to drive consumer spend and footfall across London's tourism, retail, hospitality and cultural sectors.
London needs a consumer recovery campaign – international and domestic visitors to London spent nearly £11bn less year-on-year in 2020 due to the coronavirus pandemic.
As part of the Mayor of London's £6m recovery fund, London & Partners wants to convene the tourism industry and deliver a recovery marketing campaign to support the reopening of central London, with an initial focus on a domestic audience.
About the Let's Do London campaign
The Let’s Do London recovery leisure campaign aims to generate incremental visits and consumer spend across our key target audiences: Londoners, domestic daytrippers and overnight stays.
To attract London visits, we need to inspire our audiences while also reassuring them that London can be visited safely, in line with the UK government’s roadmap and guidelines.
The business tourism side of the campaign also aims to encourage the domestic business community and event planners to bring their events, conferences and meetings to London to help protect jobs in the hospitality industry.
Led by London & Partners, supported by the Mayor of London, Transport for London and key tourism stakeholders, the campaign launched on 10 May.
Get involved! We invite all London tourism businesses from across the leisure, culture and hospitality sectors to use the campaign or support it.
Be part of the Let’s Do London campaign
Get involved in the Let’s Do London campaign with free-to-use downloadable materials, toolkits and more great assets.
- Download the Let’s Do London toolkit [PDF 11 MB] and assets [WeTransfer folder] to use in your content and campaigns.
- Use the Let’s Do London campaign name and logo to promote your business, organisations, offers, products and more.
- Promote your business to customers on your social media channels with the #LetsDoLondon hashtag.
- Head over to the official image library at photos.london for London imagery.
- Send your imagery to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to consider your content for this campaign – specifically imagery featuring families and young adults across the key themes of food and drink, culture, entertainment, iconic London, hidden gems and outdoors.*
- Register at email@example.com – email your consent to the team to get all the campaign updates, including ongoing campaign activations and more tools to promote your business.
* We ask that you ensure you've got the relevant image rights and permissions in place for London & Partners and VisitBritain’s usage across paid, earned and owned channels – please confirm this in writing when sending your imagery to us.